If you want to increase your chances for better place in android market search results you might want to use android market on android emulator. But remember its not fair to use this. I’m just writing whats is possible.
This tutorial assumes you have the Android SDK installed and functioning, and have downloaded at least the basic Android 1.6 target. If not, complete these steps before continuing.
- Download emulator system image file for 1.6 or 2.2 emulators – those image files are given to developers by HTC (thanks HTC!)
- Create new virtual device with target 1.6 or 2.2
Replacing the System Image:
- Now you need to copy “system.img” file that you downloaded
- copy “system.img” in to android/avd/your avd name/ (replace is one already egzist
Starting android market:
- Run avd in witch you put “system.img”
- When avd boots you will need to create new google account and add it to your avd just like you do with android phone
- If you cannot open keyboard press skip button that will appear after booting and create google account by clicking android market icon in all apps
You are done:
If you fallowed all my steps now you can download all your app witch give them + installs and you can also comment on those!